About Me : "And we know that all things work together for them who love God" Romans 8:28

My photo
Washington, DC, United States

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Sensitive Seven - Most Allergenic Foods

Posted from: http://realnutritionsupplement.blogspot.com/2008/11/sensitive-seven-most-allergenic-foods.html

I'm still eating on the detox program. I'm on the eating out phase of the 5 day intensive juice fast (which went very smooth and I feel wonderful!).

One of the things we do on easing back into solid food is watch for any food allergies we might find. Signs of food allergies can be post nasal drip, headaches, upset stomach, itching, a variety of things.

Here are the seven foods I'll add back into my diet one at a time so I can test for any sensitivity.

The Sensitive Seven (from Elson Haas, The False Fat Diet)

Most common allergenic foods, including organic forms of these and all products made from these foods:



1. Wheat
2. Pasteurized dairy especially cow's milk
3. Sugar
4. Corn
5. Soy
6. Supermarket eggs
7. Peanuts


I haven't tested any of these foods yet. I don't eat supermarket eggs or soy but I'm certain I've consumed these products in other foods. I will test them just to see how my new squeaky clean body reacts to them.

I'm still going to write more about how my cell memories have changed and I was able to get over the nicotine cravings in a week. Hope to have that post by Monday.

Thank you for all the notes of congrats I've gotten about letting go of the nicotine. That is the reason I did the detox. Dr. Heidi helped me do something for my health and maybe my life that I haven't been able to do alone for 30 years!

Happy weekend all

Robin

Did the Surgeon General get it wrong about weight? Free Report

Surprise source of vitamin D



Email Robin Here

Subscribe to Whole Food And More

Find Grass Fed-Meat

No comments: