About Me : "And we know that all things work together for them who love God" Romans 8:28

My photo
Washington, DC, United States

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Special Money Mom Series: Wealthy Healthy and Whole.

Written By Monica Rowland

One of my mantras is "I am Wealthy, Healthy , and Whole. It's actually a favorite and has gotten me through some tough, and lean times. As we move towards the end of 2008, I would like to share with you some tips and advice on how to achieve the balance that most of us are looking for. Starting today we will have Segments on Financial, Spiritual, and Physical Health and Wellness.

I am excited about this series , because I think that it is very important to incorporate all three of these areas of your life in order to achieve balance. Hopefully this series will help to enable some of you to get started and finish strong!

No comments: